Grady EMS operates South Georgia EMS service in Brooks County.
If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. An ambulance will be dispatched to your location.
Our EMERGENCY SERVICES include:
- 911 service for the citizens of Brooks County
- Advanced Life Support and Basic Life Support 911 services depending on the nature of the call
- Two 24-hour ambulances, one 12-hour ambulance and one quick response vehicle
To schedule a non-emergency transport, please call 877-843-8116.
Our NON-EMERGENCY SERVICES include:
- Specialty Care ambulances
- Stretcher transports for Brooks, Ware and surrounding counties
- Low rates for a dedicated ambulance for private events
- Educational classes such as CPR, First Aid, ACLS, and PALS certification and re-certification
Who to Call
For non-emergency transportation and dedicated ambulance service for private events, please call:
Director of Operations
For a complete list of Decatur County services, visit http://www.brookscountyga.us/